Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Finally Home is Available on audible.com

A week earlier than expected, but Finally Home is now available on audible.com.  The email stated that it would go up on itunes and amazon.com in the next few days. 

If you are a new member to audible.com and make Finally Home one of your first three purchases, I get a little bonus.  If you are not new to audible.com and have the credits and/or would like to purchase your copy of Finally Home, it is retailing for $13.96 or 1 credit. 

It looks like I will have to use my credits to get my own books, which is fine, as I will then have them in my library and can play the sample file which is clearer than the download I did from the ACX site.  Please pass the word that my books are starting to go out as audio books. 

As stated last week, I have started a second Kelly Watson mystery, tentatively calling it The Mysterious Bookshop,  so hopefully by the spring of next year it will be available in all formats - ebook will probably be the first format and then print and audiobook.  When I have a title and cover, I'll share with you all; of course, I have to write the story before I can really think of having a cover made up.  See you all in the postings - E :)

No comments: