Sunday, January 27, 2013

This and That

I didn't really have much to report today and I've not done a This and That posting in a few weeks.   I'd almost given up hope of seeing sales again but I checked not too long ago and surprise -  I sold a copy of  "Train of Clues" on amazon -

Was going to run a small contest concerning my bookworms but I've been sick and so haven't accomplished as much as I wanted to, therefore, the contest will be run next week once I've had a chance to play catch up with work and a few other things.  Contacting the librarians this week to remind them of the contest an see if they have had any students submit some ideas.

May have some news about the JGDS series but won't get my hopes up nor  yours right now.  When it happens, it happens and the whole world will know about it.  See you in the postings - E :)

No comments: