Wednesday, November 07, 2012

One Year

I've had my van one year today.  Experiencing a few problems but hopefully I can get them taken care of soon.  I still love having my van because almost every single book event realted item is packed in there.  Grant it, I can't get too many passengers in my van, but I usually don't have anyone riding with me unless THE GIRL goes to an event with me.  So, I'm a pretty happy camper with my van.  Still don't have a name for her yet, so maybe I'll run a contest soon to name the van and  give away some goodies.  See you all in the postings - E :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Elysabeth. That should be a fun contest. You'll have to post a picture of the van or at least tell us the color.

elysabeth said...

Hey Susanne, I'm still thinking of a name my van contest - not sure what to do for prizes yet but I'll let you all know when I do and there will be pictures - it is a Kia Sedona, burgundy with Silver low panels across the bottom (not sure that is a good description of it). Someone has already sideswiped my van and I'm thinking it's my daughter but she won't own up to it - such is life though - E ;)