Monday, August 20, 2012

This and That

Got so wrapped in reading books on my new tablet and working that I forgot to post my report yesterday. Guess it's better late than never - lol.

No online sales this week across the board - kindle, nook and smashwords, but I did sell two copies of Finally Home Friday while at the eye doctor's office waiting for Andi. She had her second surgery Thursday and naturally, I was sitting around crocheting bookworms (have about a dozen more to make and then glue eyes on the remaining 30 or 40 this week). Anyway, two ladies were talking and they happened to be teachers at schools pretty close to me. One of the ladies bought 2 copies to give to the school libraries and she said she was definitely going to tell the librarian about me making school visits and all. So, the possibility of doing school visits in a local area is pretty cool to me. I'm glad I said something to them when they were discussing school.

Preparing for the event Sunday and then Decatur Book Festival right behind that on Labor Day Weekend. Will be posting some random things this week and have a special guest next week. See you all in the postings - E :)

2 comments:

Karen Elizabeth Brown said...

The school visits sound like a good idea.
Since you inspire me, I decided to tag you in a post today. Stop by and check it out when you have time.

elysabeth said...

The school visits can be lots of fun - it's all in the timing. I'm amazed that I'm inspiring to someone - lol. I still consider myself in the baby stages of writing and not all that inspiring to others. Thanks for the compliment and thanks for stopping by. E :)