Tuesday, August 28, 2012

An Educator's Life: What Do Writer's Write?

As you all know, I've been participating with Mr. Hughes' class (previously only 6th grade) during the writing time.  This year, they are doing rotations of classes so Mr. Hughes has the 4th, 5th and 6th grade for writing.  If you are writer, how about stopping by Mr. Hughes' blog and leaving your own ideas of what writers write in their journals.  See you all in the postings - E :)

An Educator's Life: What Do Writer's Write?: I knew this year was going to be different. Becoming the dedicated writing/LA teacher for the 4th, 5th, and 6th grade classes was an exciti...

2 comments:

Faye Tollison said...

Elysabeth, this is exciting. I'm glad to hear you are teaching writing to children. You make a great mentor. I know from personal experience. :) Keep up the good work.

Faye

elysabeth said...

Hey Faye, thanks for stopping by. I can't take credit for teaching the writing but can be a mentor and advisor of sorts. I enjoy the class time as it gives me something to do and makes me feel useful as well.

See you soon - E :)