Thursday, April 05, 2012

Zathura/Jumanji

Last Wednesday when I thought I wouold be watching TV, I flipped through the channels as none of my regular shows were really on. I don't like channel surfing because no matter how times I flip through the schedule, the same shows are on.

Jumanji was playing and behind it Zathura was on. I've not read either of the books but have seen Jumanji several times. Needing to just relax a bit, I watched Zathura. Cute movie and really geared for boys - space adventure, et cetera. I think I'll try to get the books on Kindle and read both of them now that I've seen the movies - lol.

I recommend these stories for boys because they play well to their imaginations and are quite adventurous. So, if you are looking for something different, pick up a copy of either for your little adventurer. - Mrs. E :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've watched Jumanji a couple of times. Never read either book.

elysabeth said...

I'm still going to try to find Zathura for the kindle so I can read it now that I've seen the movie. Thanks for stopping by - E :)