Friday, April 27, 2012

Kindlegraph

A while back I stumbled upon Kindlegraph and felt it was really great. I'd kind of let that slide since there was so much on my plate. I can't tell you how exciting it is to get an email saying you have a kindlegraph request. Whodathunk it? Getting a kindlegraph request is almost as exciting as when a book comes out. I hope to be adding more titles to kindlegraph, so keep the requests coming. If you have purchased any book other than directly from me or even downloaded one of my short stories and would like an esignature, personalized or semi-personalized, come over to my kindlegraph page and click on the appropriate cover to request your free kindlegraph. See you all in the postings - E :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elysabeth! I clicked on the link for your kindlegraph page and this is the message I got:


The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.


You can delete this. I just wanted you to know.

elysabeth said...

Thanks, Susanne. You are write - I typed in the addy instead of doing my usual copy and paste, but I've fixed it now - I went to my page and copied it. Thanks for letting me know - E :)