Thursday, July 22, 2010

Great Sale going on over at gotprint.com


I just did a reorder of bookmarks since I've a lot of events coming up in the next couple of months (August 14, 22, 28 and September 11, 18 and then a conference on the last weekend of the month) - When I placed my order back in February, I paid $35 for 1000 bookmarks. Today, I placed a re-order for that same 1000 bookmarks and my shipping was almost as much as my order. 1000 bookmarks for only $15.75 --- HELLO!!!! -That's 1.575 cents per bookmark. So I thought maybe it was a fluke or something. I tried the order form of 2500 and dang, for about $10 more bucks, I could have gotten 2500 which is right at 1 cents each - you can't beat that. If you are an author looking for great quality bookmarks and are in need of an inexpensive online site, definitely go here and check them out. I've had so many compliments on my bookmarks - the quality that is - that I wouldn't dare pay bigger bucks. A sale - you've got to order at least a small batch to see. See you in the postings - Mrs. E :)

No comments: