Saturday, January 16, 2010

Support your local library update #1

I've checked out four books and have started reading the first one. Our library is now on a state-wide lending program where when we place a hold on a book it can come from one of ten library systems. Since I placed a hold on the four books over the weekend, I couldn't get them until yesterday.

I checked out the following four books with plans to read them probably by the end of the next week:

Princess For a Week by Betty Wright
Flygirl by Sherri L. Smith (thanks to Carol Baldwin for recommending this as a must read)
The Ghost at Fossil Glen by Cynthia DeFelice (just finished reading The Ghost and Mrs. Hobbs by her and this is apparently the first in the series of "ghost" stories)
Death at Devil's Bridge by Cynthia DeFelice (figured I would throw in another by the same author just to see how the writing compares; don't think this is part of her series)

I'll do reviews of all the books I read for Novelspot.com so when I've finished reading and the reviews are posted, I'll let you know. Keep reading and see you all in the postings. Mrs. E :)

No comments: