Friday, June 20, 2008

4RV Author's Page

I have an author's page on my publisher's website now. Click the title of this post to be taken directly to my page. You will find a video with my cover and some of the illustrations in my book there as well as my logo. Remember State of Wilderness is available for preorders now and that can be found on the 4RV Publishing store page on the website. Vivian has lots of fun looking books coming out this month or by the end of this year. We have been really busy getting ready for Decatur Book Festival of late that it seems all we do is talk about what else we can do to help boost sales or that will draw in a crowd.

I encourage anyone in the Atlanta/Decatur Georgia/South Carolina/NorthCarolina areas to come visit us Labor Day weekend at the AJC Decatur Book Festival. For more info, please click here. See you all in the postings - E :)

No comments: