Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day and a quick update

Being part Irish, guess me blog wouldn't look right without some well wishes and a good luck clover and maybe a pot of gold.

An update on my geography series - I turned in my last draft to my agent today an so hopefully tomorrow it will be in the hands of the publisher and then on it's way towards being published. Be on the lookout for updates on my JGDS series blog and while you are there, sign up for my newsletter to get even more updates. (you will see the signup place on the page - so come on over and check it out.)

And so I am wishing you all the good luck and fortune I've found and that you all be truly blessed this St. Patrick's day of 2008.

Bidding you all a

1 comment:

Cas said...

Hey! I've been so caught up in "My Own Private Idaho" that I don't think I replied to your e-mail. The kids and I would love it if you sent me your stuff - and thanks for the encouragement.

I feel like such a loser right about now! (sniff-sniff)