Thursday, December 27, 2007

Correction to puppies' count

Well after some checking and moving and feeding the mama, I finally got to look and count - she has 10 puppies - plus the dead one - that was a litter of 11 pups - big litter and I still think she had two mates - because the black ones were expected, the brown ones were expected and the white one - well he's the oddball - they are hungry little chaps and she's finally eating - now to get her to get up and go to the bathroom and stuff - we should be okay - E :)

2 comments:

Rain-drop said...

I can't wait until you post pictures!

I'm sorry to hear about the one that died. :( Poor thing.

But at least you still have ten of them! They sound adorable. Funny how there's one white one. Oddball, indeed. Always gotta be one, I guess. :)

Janelle Dakota's blog said...

Awwww! Are they cuddly and cute? I wish we were close enough to take one, but I'm not sure my Sadie girl would forgive me :)