Thursday, August 09, 2007

Friends, school, and just chat in general

So my friend Chai, a youngun I met on a writing group forum, was chatting with me this evening (okay it is officially Thursday morning in South Carolina but still Wednesday night in California where she lives) and she was updating me on her plantar wart situation (she's had them burned off with acid and now has had them frozen off with something similar to Compound W but at the doctor's office instead of doing it herself. Anyway - she is in pain and says the freezing hurts more than the acid burning off - which is believable because it is like dry ice - or something like that being put on your skin.

She reminded me that today (August 9) is her birthday - so all of you drop by her blog http://raindropsays.blogspot.com/ - and wish her a happy 19th and many more.

got to hit the sack - I didn't fall asleep until after 4 last night (or Wednesday morning) and I struggled like crazy to stay awake and work all day - stay cool - see you all in the postings - E :)

No comments: