Sunday, February 25, 2007

SC Book Festival and weekend

So this weekend is the SC Book Festival and this is my third year as a volunteer. I had a blast yesterday although I'm paying for it today. I'm very out of shape and have so many parts of my body falling apart. My left hip, knee and foot are really giving me a fit.

I've seen so many people I know from the area this weekend that it's been a blast. I got to meet my publisher and she is definitely not what I pictured her to be but hey - I'm sure I'm not what people expect me to be either.

Be looking for the fast fiction posting tomorrow sometime since Karen will be traveling - it will be tomorrow evening - but I'll be looking for it - (see Karen Syed's blog - per link on side) in order to find out what the contest theme is for this month -

Anyway - figured I'd post something since it's been a while - see you all in the postings - E :)

No comments: